Pumpkin Truck Options List
1. Custom pearl paint and body work: Shaved doors, tailgate (with handle relocated to the inside), smoothed stake pockets, moldings, emblems
2. Smoothie front bumper
3. GMC grill w/billet insert
4. Molded in steel roll pan with a hidden class 3 hitch behind it
5. Lamborghini Tangelo color, basecoat/clear coat.
6. Tonneau cover is flush fiberglass/aluminum construction
7. Bed of the truck has a rolled in rhino liner and the bed floor is raised up 4" with no cutouts in bed for C-sectioned frame.
8. Truck has a 4" body drop Est. $5,000
9. Slambag airbags all 4 corners with 3/8s inch line and eight electric valves, switches, 12 gal. air tank, custom air compressor, custom built rear bag mounts, $3,000.00
10. Custom built A-Arms, front suspension, KRZ Customs, CA $1,000.00
11. It has a chrome 4 link in the rear
12. Auburn Posi rear end installation and brake fluid flush, Roger Palmen Chevy $1,200
13. New shocks all 4 corners
14. New brakes
15. Whole dash is smoothed and painted the same color as the truck
16. Power windows, cruise, tilt, A/C, automatic transmission with custom shift programming/programmable
17. Billet dash dress up kit
18. Deep glass tint three sides
19. Pioneer satellite radio with CD and 250 watt amplifier for a 10” subwoofer
20. Clifford security system w/remotes
21. Electric door solenoids, controlled by remote, w/spring poppers
22. 1999 Chevy truck seats w/custom mounts/installation
23. Custom speaker enclosures
24. Custom console to mount air gauges, switches, and 10 switch show control
25. Motor built by LAM in Kenosha 262-859-3137, 355 C. I. Dynoed at 396 hp. 26. Headers and custom exhaust that dumps out of the rear quarter panels through custom stainless steel exhaust tips. $1,400.00
27. Custom rear “Nerf” bar to protect the rear roll pan from driveways.
28. Custom front fenders by Custom Car Care. $3,500
29. TCI transmission controller. $660
30. New heater fan motor
31. Gray tweed interior
32. Car cover
33. Rear Helwig stabilizer. Corners like a 5,000 lb. Corvette
I have in excess of 800 hours in it. Bought it in 2003, just got it on the road '07.
Engine is tunable electronically, so is the transmission.
Russ says with a bigger cam and injectors it will pull 500 hp. It passes an idle emission test. I have a hardware exemption from the state of Wisconsin, '95 and below no longer have to emission test in Wisconsin.
The truck only has 77K original miles on it. The motor less than 10K. I have had it to Nebraska and Mississippi. It will do almost 18 mpg highway, in town drops to 13. I don't hammer it, it is a cruiser. New tires and wheels. Stored winters.
I have video on the chassis dyno, sounds like NASCAR. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTdc1PiTxqM
The truck is not shown dropped... that's ride height. It will lay frame.
If you were to add all this up it will come to over $25,000. And all the costs aren't in this list. The paint is $100 a pint. No cost in here for the chrome 4 link, smoothed body (and I mean smooooth), C-sectioned frame, welded in rear roll pan, GMC front end, bucket seats, adapter plates to mount them, smoothed and painted dash, tweed interior, 10 grand tach w/shift light... or the cost of the truck, with only 77K on the clock.
You must Login to contact advertiser.
16th Mar, 2011
Quater Mile :
Top Speed :
0-60 MPH :